Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Leatherby's

I've only been to Leatherby's once or twice. I think it was in college to make a late night ice cream run. It was good, kinda pricy, but good. We were looking up places with shakes and Leatherby's came up and I thought to myself "Self, I bet they have an Oreo milkshakes." And, they did!

Like the rest of the menu the Oreo shake wasn't cheap. But, it was huge!! I'm glad me and my wife
decided to split it because I don't know if we could've finished it on our own with the food. Because the amount seemed to put it in an ... okay ... standing with value, price ended up being 2 out of 5. Just make sure you understand what you're ordering. It may be a lot, but sometime that's just right!

The presentation was pretty nice. It had a fancy glass so that's always a plus. But, I think there's definitely some room for improvement with it's lake of whipped cream, cherry-on-top or Oreo crumbs ...
Just sayin' ... anyways it scored a 3 for presentation.

Taste also ended up with a 3 out of 5. It was pretty Oreo-y
but still tasted somewhat of its base of vanilla ice-cream.

Texture was pretty low with a 1.5. It was definitely made to sip.
It was well blended, but so well blended there wasn't really any
indication with the texture that you were eating an Oreo shake.

To summerize it was an alright shake not amazing ... but i mean, it's an Oreo shake ...

Presentation - 3
Price - 2
Taste - 3
Texture - 1.5
Overall - 2.375

Check out our full list to see where this shake sits on the list of all the Oreo shakes we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment