Monday, November 2, 2015

B&D Burgers

It took us a little bit to find it, but nestled in a side street by U of U is B&D burgers. Because of it's location it looks pretty "collegy". It might not be The Pie, but me and my wife were instantly taken back to college because of the atmosphere.


After we got our food, we sat down to enjoy. I got an avocado burger, and as a side note, they stuck
the equivalent of half an avocado on there. I like avocado as much as the next guy, but you've got to love avocado to appreciate this. It was too much avocado for me ... it wasn't my cup of tea.

On to the shake. First impressions weren't out of the ballpark, but it was a good shake. I'd go as far to say above average though. So, if it was my grade in algebra, I'd be happy to see it on my report card.

To start with presentation, we were pleasantly surprised. we gave it a 4.

As for price it was pretty normal. Good, not great. it ended up with a 3.

We were pleasantly surprised with the texture. It was pretty close to perfection, so we gave it a 4.5.

The taste was pretty great too landing it with a 4.

All in all the ratings were:

Presentation - 4
Price - 3
Taste - 4
Texture - 4.5

With an overall score of:
                                                  3.875


Check out our full list to see where this sits on the list of all the Oreo shakes we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment